Hi! Welcome to Insanely MaPF! A personal blog journal of mine where I share my journey to having a healthy & fit lifestyle. And first off, with the help of Beachbody Shaun T's INSANITY workout program. In this way, I can also keep track of my progress of digging deep with other fellow people who workout to INSANITY or any type of workout. Not only will I track my progress, I will also be posting up some health/fitness articles, tips, announcements, all for our benefits.

My purpose: I have the benefit for myself of being in the best shape and lifestyle of my life. With added bonus of helping each other to stay committed and motivated to staying fit and healthy.

Yes, it's tough. But there is always something worth the reward after the hardwork.

So, keep "Pressing Play", "Bring It", "Get Fit or Get Out", and "Dig Deeper"! ;)

Let's go get healthy!



Manilette Ann "Maan" Fernandez