The 1st day of my curiosity & finally the commitment to try out Beachbody Shaun T's Insanity.

Watched the Dig Deeper video where Shaun T, the creator of Insanity, introduces you to the workout program, telling you what the workout will bring you and some tips to work out more efficiently before going to start Day 1, which is the Fit Test.

Before the Fit Test, the first thing to do is to get all the baseline information needed, such as weight, BMI, and body measurements (arms, thighs, waist, etc.) Here are my 1st day baseline information:

Height - 5 ft. 5 in.
Weight - 145 lbs.

Now for Fit Test #1. This is to test out how well your cardio skills are, and are broken down into 8 test exercises. You will be doing the Fit Test every 15 days for the next 60 days. The better the results, means better improvement!

Here is my Day 1 Fit Test #1 Results:
1. Switch Kicks - 36
2. Power Jacks - 42
3. Power Knees - 73
4. Power Jumps - 20
5. Globe Jumps - 6
6. Suicide Jumps - 8
7. Push-Up Jacks - 8
8. Low Plank Oblique - 16

I actually did this after my 12 hour duty. But still, I was commited to try it out already! Now, to think that I'm physically fit and healthy with these results? I don't think so. My scores went down as I go through the Fit Test, and that's not a good thing. But this is only the 1st day. We'll see how things go on the next Fit Test. Not to forget to put in the diet regimen in based on your daily caloric needs.

Let's get ready to dig deeper!